Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print

Comments (8)

• agnespuffin
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Sorry, let me put in a better link.

Here is a link that might be useful: For You!

• anneliese_32
    11 years ago

Now that's a toilet I could use. It sure would have come handy when the kids were little.

• lindac
    11 years ago

I'll bet it does toddler sized shoes and sox too.

• calliope
    11 years ago

I'd be concerned about my little Italian greyhound falling in.

• west_gardener
    11 years ago

They mention 2.5 to-3 lb of matter going down that toilet. Who does that?

• User
    11 years ago

The question is " Would the plumbing handle all that?" or would the rooter guy be your new best friend. Heck maybe the city would be upset if you had a kid that thought it would be fun to do the things in the video. Can you imagine the whole neighborhood with backed up stuff on their floors.

• agnespuffin
    Original Author
    11 years ago

Ah Don! Reminds me of the time that one of mine managed to drop a small comb into the bowl. It wedged sideways in the drain which allowed flushing liquids and smallish stuff down, but blocked larger things. The usual plunging didn't do a bit of good.

After a while, the mystery of why it only worked sometimes was solved. Husband had to uproot the toilet. By pushing his hand in as far as he could, he managed to find the comb.

• west_gardener
    11 years ago

Then there was the wild ride of the rubber ducky. One of mine wanted to see ducky swirl around the toilet bowl, kept flushing faster and faster, eventually there was not enough water to float the thing and it got stuck. It sat in the hole in the bowl, looking cute. Big drama until DH got it unstuck.

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor
More Discussions