Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote 6/19 - 13

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 19, 13 at 0:40

When we stand beneath the night sky, we stand in the history of the whole of creation. It is a miracle we might appreciate more if it had not occurred and we did not have the senses to discern it.
Richard Grossinger

It has always been part of human experience to live in a culture of wilderness. There has been no wilderness without some kind of human presence for several hundred thousand years. Nature is not a place to visit, it is home.
Gary Snyder

That's the problem with nature. Something is always stinging you or oozing mucus on you. Let's go and watch TV.
Bill Watterson

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote 6/19 - 13

Awesome shot and quotes, especially 1 and 2. Thanks Lilosophie

o

Love 1 and 2. The third one is something my DH would say.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 19, 13 at 12:32

I had forgotten that you were doing the quotes for Don, Lilo, but when I saw the picture I remembered. It's just as lovely as it was the first time.

Hope all goes well for him.

o

Love and and two and Bill Waterson reminds me of a couple of people I know. What I can't figure out is why they don't live somewhere in a inner city.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here