Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 6 - 21 - 14

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 21, 14 at 0:48

If aliens visit us, the outcome would be much as when Columbus landed in America, which didn't turn out well for the Native Americans.
Stephen Hawking

I said that if an alien came to visit, I'd be embarrassed to tell them that we fight wars to pull fossil fuels out of the ground to run our transportation. They'd be like, 'What?'
Neil deGrasse Tyson

What most people don't understand is that UFOs are on a cosmic tourist route. That's why they're always seen in Arizona, Scotland, and New Mexico. Another thing to consider is that all three of those destinations are good places to play golf. So there's possibly some connection between aliens and golf.
Alice Cooper

Perhaps we've never been visited by aliens because they have looked upon Earth and decided there's no sign of intelligent life.
Neil deGrasse Tyson

I believe alien life is quite common in the universe, although intelligent life is less so. Some say it has yet to appear on planet Earth.
Stephen Hawking

Illegal aliens have always been a problem in the United States. Ask any Indian.
Robert Orben

So, one of the things I was doing with the aliens in The Quiet Invasion was creating that advanced society which had ideas about morality and proper use of natural resources that were radically different from ours, as the Europeans were from the American Indians.
Sarah Zettel

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 6 - 21 - 14

These are good! Thank you for a smile, a laugh and some serious thoughts all wrapped in one.
Happy Solstice!

o

Lol, these quotes are fun.
Made me smile.

o

hahaha very funny post, thx :)

Here is a link that might be useful: projekt ogrodu

o

Most made me laugh, and one made me go right on! I love love love Alice Cooper's. They're here to play golf? HA!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here