Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

quotes 6 - 5 - 14

User
9 years ago

It may be hard for an egg to turn into a bird: it would be a jolly sight harder for it to learn to fly while remaining an egg. We are like eggs at present. And you cannot go on indefinitely being just an ordinary, decent egg. We must be hatched or go bad.
C. S. Lewis

Great ambition is the passion of a great character. Those endowed with it may perform very good or very bad acts. All depends on the principles which direct them.
Napoleon Bonaparte

Good people do not need laws to tell them to act responsibly, while bad people will find a way around the laws.
Plato

Some days are just bad days, that's all. You have to experience sadness to know happiness, and I remind myself that not every day is going to be a good day, that's just the way it is!
Dita Von Teese

I read and walked for miles at night along the beach, writing bad blank verse and searching endlessly for someone wonderful who would step out of the darkness and change my life. It never crossed my mind that that person could be me.
Anna Quindlen

In the beginning the Universe was created. This has made a lot of people very angry and been widely regarded as a bad move.
Douglas Adams

Laughter is not at all a bad beginning for a friendship, and it is far the best ending for one.
Oscar Wilde

The main reason Santa is so jolly is because he knows where all the bad girls live.
George Carlin

Comments (3)

Sponsored
More Discussions