Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

quotes 6 - 22 - 14

User
9 years ago

With ideas it is like with dizzy heights you climb: At first they cause you discomfort and you are anxious to get down, distrustful of your own powers; but soon the remoteness of the turmoil of life and the inspiring influence of the altitude calm your blood; your step gets firm and sure and you begin to look - for dizzier heights.
Nikola Tesla

When you arise in the morning, think of what a precious privilege it is to be alive - to breathe, to think, to enjoy, to love.
Marcus Aurelius

I don't believe people are looking for the meaning of life as much as they are looking for the experience of being alive.
Joseph Campbell

I am the wisest man alive, for I know one thing, and that is that I know nothing.
Socrates

The supreme irony of life is that hardly anyone gets out of it alive.
Robert A. Heinlein

I sometimes ask people, 'Can you be aware of your own presence? Not the thoughts that you're having, not the emotions that you're having, but the very presence of your very being?' You become aware of your own presence by sensing the entire energy field in your body that is alive. And that is the totality of your presence.
Eckhart Tolle

I was in my yard and thought that the tree was a living being. We take trees for granted. We don't believe they are as much alive as we are.
Ziggy Marley

All of us have moments in our childhood where we come alive for the first time. And we go back to those moments and think, This is when I became myself.
Rita Dove

There are those who seem to feel they have no choice about being jerks in the present because they had a crappy childhood. Well, that's the definition of childhood; nobody gets out alive. You either get stronger from what you experience, or you turn it into a crutch, an excuse, a dodge.
J. Michael Straczynski

Here is a link that might be useful: Always Look on the Bright Side of Life

Sponsored
Remodel Repair Construction
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars9 Reviews
Industry Leading General Contractors in Westerville
More Discussions