Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
mwoods_gw

check in please

mwoods
12 years ago

For awhile now I've been curious how many regular posters we have here. I tried counting but it didn't work out too well.Would you mind just checking in on this thread so we can see how many of us there are who do post? If you come here to just read the threads everyday but never chime in,that doesn't count. Thanks.

Comments (28)

• endorphinjunkie
    12 years ago

Here, but just taking it easy this summer.

• lilod
    12 years ago

I am here every day abd say at least a little something.

• blueheron
    12 years ago

I used to post a lot, but haven't been as active lately. I am posting a question today, though.

• don_socal
    12 years ago

I read but energy is down so not much posting.

• gandle
    12 years ago

I'm quite thankful to be here.

• anneliese_32
    12 years ago

I try to be here every day and jap at least once, but sometimes life gets in the way.

• meldy_nva
    12 years ago

I'm here, at least occasionally. Whether I post depends on a) having enough time; and b) if there is any thought which might be interest or amusing.

• mawheel
    12 years ago

I'm here every day, and usually try to add a little something--at least to others' posts. My own life is pretty quiet--except for that new great-granddaughter I boasted about! She'll be four weeks' old, tomorrow.

• pamven
    12 years ago

I read every day but like Don my energy level is in the pits.DH got his new liver on 6/6 and ive run ragged ever since.

• jazmynsmom
    12 years ago

I'm usually here. Some days I'm chattier than others.

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    12 years ago

Here, but not during the evening or weekends any more.

• agnespuffin
    12 years ago

I'm here. And there are a lot of times I want to post, but frankly, it's usually complaining about something....husand..health..Local politians...State politians...national politians...weather...sister-in-law...blah, blah, blah.

(get the idea? I have nothing going on except complaints)

• west_gardener
    12 years ago

I'm here.

• posieh
    12 years ago

Sorry, I'm not always here every day especially in the Spring and Summer. The weeds keep growing but the ground keeps getting lower! What's a body to do? I do enjoy all th posts here.

• tibs
    12 years ago

I pop in a few times a week and post as the mood strikes. Like Agnespuffin I could do a lot of complaining posts and that is such a drag.

• gabriell_gw
    12 years ago

I am here every day and sometimes make comments. I just never feel the inspiration to start a thread. Guess I'm a little shy.

• Lisa_H OK
    12 years ago

I read almost every day. Rarely post :)

Lisa

• mwoods
    Original Author
    12 years ago

We are up to a resounding 15 posters who post on a regular or almost regular basis.How long can this place keep going before IVillage pulls it I wonder? Maybe they don't do that anymore and just let a forum fade away on it's own. Too bad those who only read us,stay hidden and won't add to the discussions. 15 is kind of pitiful,at least compared to what it used to be. It will probably never go back to that but a few more people wouldn't hurt,that's for sure.

• blueheron
    12 years ago

Does iVillage keep a record of how active a forum is? I didn't realize that. I'd hate to see it go. I better post more often.

• dirtdiver
    12 years ago

I used to be a regular party poster, more so when I posted as Ms. Ann Thorpe. Now, once in a long while. But I look every few days.

• natal
    12 years ago

Mwoods, not to worry. There are plenty of other GW forums with far fewer participants. I don't think the powers that be care one way or the other. As long as they get their advertising revenue they're happy.

• calliope
    12 years ago

I only drop in occasionally anymore and if there is something posted I want to comment on, I do. Mostly my attention is outside until we get the work out there under control. I can't complain because everything is growing gang-busters. For a gardener, it would be sacriligeous to complain about that.

I haven't quilted or worked on genealogy for ages, either. If it isn't that, it's fruit coming on, or the new kitten, or the new chicks, or the new g'kid. LOL.

• shilty
    12 years ago

Here!

• batyabeth
    12 years ago

Here! I usually check in a few times a week, reply now and then. Rarely post a new thread, but I'm thinking of bragging about my new watering system.. It's the taking pics, uploading them to PBkt, pulling them over here, then starting the thread. Am I lazy or what? With the tech to actually DO all of this, you'd think I would be all over myself to make it happen.....
    But I read and greet and the rest.. You betcha.
    Batya

• Janis_G
    12 years ago

I'm here, our lives have changed and I rarely feel like I
    have anything of interest to post but I'm here.

• gmatx zone 6
    12 years ago

I'm like Lisa - here nearly every day to read most posts but don't post all that often. It seems as though the drought, constant wind and wildfires here are just sapping my strength and most of my interest in things other than what just absolutely has to be done.

• don_socal
    12 years ago

KJ just called and her computer is down, she will be back soon, fingers crossed.

• minnie_tx
    12 years ago

Don't post too often but love the forum been around since Spike's days

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner
More Discussions