Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
So finally went in

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 5, 12 at 11:14

There is an old Spanish type building downtown with a center courtyard and three stories of shops and apartments around the outside. I have been in there many years ago but not in maybe twenty years or more. Missy used to rep and sell baskets and stuff to many shops in the LA basin and always raved about how nice it was.

There is a store of English imports there and we went in yesterday. Found Taylor's of Harcourt Yorkshire Gold and Typhoo teas there. Had the Taylor's this morning and enjoyed it's smoothness. Nice find.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: So finally went in

Sounds like the kind of place I would like to go to, but nothing like this around here.

o

It's always fun to wander into a place like that not knowing what to expect.I would really enjoy going through some of those shops.

o

Cudos to Missy to get you in there and I'm glad you found it rewarding.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here