Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The kittens

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Sat, Jun 15, 13 at 12:18

Now their eyes are open and they are developing personalities, here is the whole kit and caboodle - cuties all

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The kittens

I spoke with the rescue woman and when they are 7 weeks old they and their mom will be spayed nutered and get shots.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 15, 13 at 18:05

They are adorable!! Once they all get scampering around, your house will be crazy--lots of fun, but crazy.

o

Oh, they are so cute. I want one, but then again I don't want one.

For the first time, DH and I are at the point where we have the freedom and means to do and go anywhere on the spur of the moment and having a baby furbaby would not fit into that lifestyle.
What's more,both our dog and kitty lived to be over 18 years old and I don't know if we have another 18+ years left.
If at some point we want another pet, it would be an older pet.
Glad to see you are doing such good works, acorn.

o

Awwww, so cute. Aren't they just adorable at that age and so much fun to watch. Love to watch them when they learn to bow up their backs, jump, and spit at each other. More entertaining than TV!

o

Kittens are the sweetest thing ever! Your's are darling, I'd love to give one a home.

o

Cute little darlings.

o

Those are some real lookers there! I bet they are a handful.

:)

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here