Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Proof: There IS life in Outer Space.

Posted by agnespuffin (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 8, 11 at 12:55

How do I know? It's like this.....As you know, I have had to spend some time poking around the Internet. Lots of forums to read.

Now, if these people are from the Planet Earth, they are strange. If they come from "out there" somewhere, then their attitude is more understandable.

Even as poor as our school systems may be, you would think that some education would rub off.

For example. One woman (pretty sure it's female. Could just be an It.) thinks we could all give up using fossil fuels and go back to raising our own food. That would solve our unemployment problems as everyone would have to work hard. AND, this would raise everyone's self esteem because they would be earning their money.

When someone tried to tell her/it that some just don't like hard work and would just as soon steal, she sort of poo-poo the idea with the statement that very few people like to sit around on their behinds and do nothing.

Is she really from around these parts?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Proof: There IS life in Outer Space.

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 8, 11 at 15:28

Agnes, where do you find these forums? They sound very entertaining. I usually only check out the GP, Hot Topics, and the Kitchen Table. There are some "strange" ones--IMO, anyway--on Hot Topics, but I need to know what they're thinging. :>)

o

here 'tis! enjoy yourself.

Really, there is a lot of really helpful things on it. Lots of various subjects.

But the weird stuff show up on ...Great Debates, Relationships, and Fashion

Fashion makes me wonder if giving Women the right to vote was such a good idea.

Here is a link that might be useful: other forums

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 8, 11 at 20:35

Wow! Now I understand why it's hard for you to get off the 'net! Thanks a bunch--I think! :>)

o

Thanks for the link, a new atmosphere to investigate. Do you still keep up with DRB?

Here is a link that might be useful: Dark Roasted Blend

o

Don
I sure do keep up with DRB. All those beautiful or unusual picture are fantastic.

There's section up on today's about traffic jams that is unbelievable!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here