Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 15:04

Another view of the trio -
(original post "trying something new")

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Oh Dear - more deer

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 18:07

Lilo, I'm not seeing anything; did you upload another picture?

o

Something happened, probably me - I had eye surgery last Thursday and don't see to well right now - hope it shows up now

o

I see the pic. Very nice. I doubt that it's your eyesight, it's more like GW is going through a gremlin phase.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jun 17, 12 at 20:09

Lilo, the picture shows up very well; the deer are beautiful, but I hope not mischief makers in your yard and garden. My sister-in-law who lives in MT has to put her tomato plants and flowers in raised pots with wire mesh around them to keep the deer from eating them. (These are in the back yard; she doesn't even try to have things in the front yard!)

o

My "official" garden has a seven foot fence around it, so everything in there is reasonably safe, but I have enough natural acreage so the deer can roam and browse there, not doing any damage. There are many things they don't eat, such as the French Lavender they are standing in.
Roses and petunias are the most endangered plants in the garden, but even then, if they have enough of their choice to eat, it's ok

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here