Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Michael, do you have TV Duty?

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Sun, Jun 13, 10 at 16:26

It will be a rough couple of weeks here. Hope that US don't have to play against Germany. I would have to yell for both sides, LOL.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Michael, do you have TV Duty?

Been watching a few. Haven't seen much to be impressed about yet. Those games come in after this first round robin bit

Games start around 6:30 am and go through the early afternoon.

I'm not doing much lately except a little swim, bike, and run.

o

We're watching here. People kept phoning to see how we were going to cope with England v USA. Luckily for household peace, it was a draw, so we both won :) (the game was rubbish though).
(I have my England flag hung up outside)

o

The England/USA game was a bust. USA gave England an early goal by letting the English forward walk through the USA defense at the 4th minute. England returned the favour by giving the USA a goal because of sloppy goal keeping.

Most games have ended in ties, and low scoring ties at that.

The Brazilian/Korean game today has been probably the best game by far.

o

Sara, while I was in UK with my daughter, she bought one of those flags to put on her car, the St. George flag. She expects to get lots of funny looks from other drivers!
I don't care who wins, really, as long as the late games are good ones.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here