Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jun 13, 14 at 18:37

Husband is still in hospital. No laparoscopic removal but fullfledged surgery. Seems husband horded gallstones and bladder was 5x normal size. The surgery is ok, but he developed problems in his feet, cannot stand up, pain like gout, but bloodtests don't show gout.
Am home justs for a little bit to fill up catfood and water feeder, clean litterbox, get clean clothes and take off again..Had more test this afternoon, we will see.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 13, 14 at 18:58

Anneliese, thanks for taking the time to update us. With all that you've got to think of and do in the short time you have, your post is doubly appreciated.

I am sorry to hear that the laparoscopic surgery wasn't an option; recoveries are usually less painful and faster when it can be done, but, thank goodness, the 'regular' surgery was successful. Now, the doctor(s) can concentrate on his feet,

If it were possible, I'd take care of your cat for you! Take care, drive carefully, and get some rest, when you can.

o

Thanks for the update. Sorry about the complications and I hope all goes well.
There are people taking care of your husband, I hope you can get some rest and take care of yourself.
Keep in touch.

o

Best wishes to your husband, and a swift recovery.

o

I am sending gute wuensche for an uneventful recovery. Take are of yourself and get rest, you will need it.

o

Hope that the medical wizards can get your husband fixed up in no time and that you are both home soon.

o

Good thoughts your way.

o

Sorry to hear of the complications your DH is going through. Good wishes for quick solution to the problem with his feet. Please take care of yourself, too.
Mary

o

After 23 days in hospitals recently I have great empathy. Hope his surgery will do as well as mine did but hope it won't take as long. A little prayer couldn't hurt.

o

So sorry to hear about your husband.
Hospitals stays are difficult for both the patient and caregiver.
Prayers and ((((((HUGS)))))) for both of you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here