Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
anneliese, where are you?

Posted by west_gardener (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 13, 13 at 19:12

I miss anneliese's posts, anyone know where she is?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: anneliese, where are you?

I hope all is well.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jun 15, 13 at 18:13

I may have missed a post, but the last one I found was on May 31, about wearing white before/after MemorialDay.

I, too, hope things are O.K.

o

Thanks for asking, things just got in the way of the internet. Sorry to say, but within 11 days my husband and I became the seniors and last survivors of our generation in our respective families. In my case it involved some legal issues which had to be taken care of in Germany.
Right now I want to sleep 24 hours and not see another crowded plane.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jun 18, 13 at 10:54

Glad to see your post, Anneliese, but sorry for the reasons you were not able to do it.

My DH and I say to each other, often, "Getting older isn't for sissies"!

o

Sorry for your losses. Even life is not done till the paperwork is finished. Get some rest.

o

Condolences to you and your husband. I know the feeling of having outlived so many.
I am glad you are back and soon will be well rested, staying put. You have been missed.

o

Glad you posted, sorry for your loss.
There are three of us left in our generation. We are the only people that share memories of our childhood.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here