Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Twilight moon, almost full

Posted by lilosophie (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 19:39

Taken last night, it had started to cool a little. Today it stayed in the eighties, wonderful!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Twilight moon, almost full

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 20:25

Lovely picture, Lilo. Our area has just gone thru a severe thunderstorm w/ possibility of a tornado. This is the second one in a week, and there actually was a tornado that touched down in that one--verified by The National Weather Service. The only 'safe' place in our house would be our walk-in master closet. It's in the middle of the house with no windows, nearby. Talk about crazy weather!

o

• Posted by Jim-1 5b Illinois (My Page) on
    Wed, Jun 11, 14 at 21:32

My rain gauge shows about 1.33" of rain in the past 36 hours. Clouds all day and all night. More rain is forecast for later this week.

We live in the country so that isn't much light clutter to see the moon and stars when the clouds are not there. Great to sit on the deck in July watching the fireflies and the stars.

o

Clear here and the moon is nice to look at. Went for a short walk last night and it followed me around the block.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here