Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote 6 - 6- 12

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Wed, Jun 6, 12 at 20:49

Do you know the difference between education and experience? Education is when you read the fine print; experience is what you get when you don't.
Pete Seeger

Everything has been said before, but since nobody listens we have to keep going back and beginning all over again.
Andre Gide

Human beings, who are almost unique in having the ability to learn from the experience of others, are also remarkable for their apparent disinclination to do so.
Douglas Adams

Sorry I'm late The provider reset stuff for dsl and ad no computer till this afternoon. Going back in the hospital tonight for gallbladder check and possible removal. The last week and a half have been rough.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote 6 - 6- 12

Take care Don.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 7, 12 at 6:33

Don, prayers and ((( ))) are coming your way with lots of caring thoughts attached.

BTW, those quotes are great: mankind's inadequacies summed up in three sentences. :>)

o

Don, sunflowers and good vibes coming you way, you are having a rough time lately. I am sending sunflowers to Missy too.

o

So sorry it's been a hard time.You've been through enough that's for sure and I'm guessing there's a lot you haven't said. Am thinking of you both.

o

All the best wishes and sunflowers for a positive solution. Take care and listen to what you should do and do it. A hug for Missy, it's hard when you want to and cant do anything to make it better.

o

Thanks friends. Still here, no infections so will go through other channels to get that done, have appointments Monday with various clinics.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here