Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 6 -26 -13

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Tue, Jun 25, 13 at 23:27

If you cannot be a poet, be the poem.
David Carradine

Because you know how you say I've got to really get down and really do some training and then of course, you never do or you do it for a couple of weeks and slough it back off again but I'm being forced to do something that I really want to do and I loved it.
David Carradine

There's an alternative. There's always a third way, and it's not a combination of the other two ways. It's a different way.
David Carradine

I remember when I did the pilot, and I though no network is going to want to do this. How could that happen? A half Chinese guy walking the old west that doesn't fire one gun and never gets on a horse?
David Carradine

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 6 -26 -13

#3 - is a favorite of mine

o

I like the first one. As you all may have noticed, I'm not a writer. But I'm glad to say that DS#1, wrote a poem about me, his mom.

Here is a link that might be useful: Poem to mom.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jun 27, 13 at 8:04

WG, what a lovely tribute to you from your son. It's something to be treasured, and rightly so.

o

mwheel , yes I treasure it beyond words.Especially since he does not consider himself a writer. But he hit the spot with that poem.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here