Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
quotes 6 -28 -13

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Thu, Jun 27, 13 at 23:43

The Healthiest Response to life is Laughter.

There is always a reason to be grateful.

You belong in the scheme of the universe. There's nothing to be afraid of. You are Safe.

Your soul cherishes every aspect of your life.

There is a Plan, and your soul knows what it is.

Ecstasy is the energy of spirit. When life flows, ecstasy is natural.

There is a creative solution to every problem. Every possibility holds the promise of abundance.

Obstacles are Opportunities in disguise.

Evolution leads the way through desire.

Freedom is Letting Go.

Deepak Chopra

I am an excitable person who only understands life lyrically, musically, in whom feelings are much stronger as reason. I am so thirsty for the marvelous that only the marvelous has power over me. Anything I can not transform into something marvelous, I let go. Reality doesn’t impress me. I only believe in intoxication, in ecstasy, and when ordinary life shackles me, I escape, one way or another. No more walls.

Anaïs Nin (1903 - 1977

"Ecstasy is a Feeling that comes Only When the Heart is tuned to that pitch of Love Which melts it...Which makes it Tender...Which gives it Gentleness... Which makes it Humble"
Hazat Inayat Kaan - The Sufi Message

Hazat Inayat

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: quotes 6 -28 -13

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jun 28, 13 at 9:28

Deepak Chopra is a very wise man; I can understand and maybe even use/apply to myself his simple--but profound--words.

o

WOW! A lot to think about! I shall return to this post more than once.
Thank you, Don

o

Wow! I'm blown away! Thanks Don.

o

I like them all, but my favorite right now is Deepak Chopra . I'm sending it to DS, It is timely.
Thanks Don

o

The Chopra quotes are good advise for everybody.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here