Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
don_socal

quotes 7 -26 -13

don_socal
10 years ago

If my world were to cave in tomorrow, I would look back on all the pleasures, excitements and worthwhilenesses I have been lucky enough to have had. Not the sadness, not my miscarriages or my father leaving home, but the joy of everything else. It will have been enough.
Audrey Hepburn

If you are lucky enough to have lived in Paris as a young man, then wherever you go for the rest of your life it stays with you, for Paris is a moveable feast.
Ernest Hemingway

The good parts of a book may be only something a writer is lucky enough to overhear or it may be the wreck of his whole damn life and one is as good as the other.
Ernest Hemingway

The chances of each of us coming into existence are infinitesimally small, and even though we shall all die some day, we should count ourselves fantastically lucky to get our decades in the sun.
Richard Dawkins

If you are lucky enough to find a way of life you love, you have to find the courage to live it.
John Irving

I didn't get old on purpose, it just happened. If you're lucky, it could happen to you.
Andy Rooney

The world is getting to be such a dangerous place, a man is lucky to get out of it alive.
W. C. Fields

Emerson, Lake & Palmer Lucky Man
Songwriters: ASHCROFT, RICHARD

He had white horses
And ladies by the score
All dressed in satin
And waiting by the door

Ooooh, what a lucky man he was

White lace and feathers
They made up his bed
A gold covered mattress
On which he was laid

He went to fight wars
For his country and his king
Of his honor and his glory
The people would sing

A bullet had found him
His blood ran as he cried
No money could save him
So he laid down and he died

Here is a link that might be useful: Emerson, Lake & Palmer {ELP} - Lucky Man - Royal Albert Hall

Sponsored
Ed Ball Landscape Architecture
Average rating: 4.8 out of 5 stars30 Reviews
Exquisite Landscape Architecture & Design - “Best of Houzz" Winner
More Discussions