Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Midnight Moonlit Musin'

Posted by endorphinjunkie z7bAlabama (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 17, 11 at 0:27

Not much to muse about. Day dreaming of moving to the Pacific Northwest. I want to continue playing out doors but can't really or shouldn't really do it much here in a semi tropic place such as I live in now. Family is here so that pretty much decides it. Visited with the nieces this afternoon and the 16 year old gave me a picture of my 11 year old niece, the 16 year old's sister. Hmmm, might have found a personification of one of my muses.

Photobucket

This, from the eyes of a 16 year old who plans to become a doctor. I see no reason for her not to be. After all, she does take after her uncle. Why, they all do.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Midnight Moonlit Musin'

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 17, 11 at 14:38

Don't ask me why, but when I woke up around two a.m., this morning, the thought popped into my head that "'dorph hadn't mused in awhile". If I had turned on the computer, then, I would have seen that you had.

That's a beautiful picture and your niece is lovely. Her older sister could also maybe have a photography career.

As to the weather, the sooner October gets here, the better I'll like it.

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Sun, Jul 17, 11 at 15:50

What a delicate little beauty!!!!! She is lovely.

o

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Mon, Jul 18, 11 at 1:13

Such a lovely niece! You are blessed, Michael
As to musing of moving to the Northwest, not going to happen, sound good and attractive but family and history makes you a Southerner, don't think you could thrive elsewhere.
Keep on musing

o

little Aphrodite. Very mighty indeed.

Glad you're a good role model for career choices dorph.

o

Michael, what a great photograph of your niece.
I know how much family means to you and they are that magnet that keeps you close by.

All my life I have secretly longed to throw caution to the wind and move. I would have loved to have lived in a small village in England, Scotland or Ireland.
Belize would be another destination I could have lived for
a while.

OH! Shoot, Lilo's right. My southern roots grow too deep and
here I will live the rest of my life, but then again, who knows?

o

Young Greek or Roman goddess? Is she the one that plays piano? You could visit the northwest for a while.

o

This one is just beginning to learn to play. She quite the little singer, though. All three are. It's the 18 year old who loves to play the piano.

o

Thought you might like to see a picture of the 16 year old. She is now showing poise beyond her years. I took this picture a few weeks ago at the family reunion. Not my best picture, but it's hard not to take a good picture of her.

Photobucket

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 21, 11 at 13:29

She's a very pretty girl. Now, may we also see a picture of the one who plays the piano?

o

The 18 year old is picture shy so I don't have many individual pictures of her. At least none that are recent.

o

Classic beauties both! The photo she took of the youngest shows quite an eye.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here