Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Chicken Sitting again

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 1, 12 at 0:30

Wednesday through tomorrow, Sunday we are taking care of friends chickens and we get the eggs .. We have been averaging 25 eggs a day so by tomorrow we should have 125 eggs. They are so good. Leone mentioned to a woman at the library that we were chicken sitting and her question was "do you bring them to your house". A, no Kathy we don't bring them to our house.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Chicken Sitting again

Just trying to picture you herding the chicken to your house. I don't think it would be so easy to head down the street as with the ducks the other day in China. I am still trying to figure out how that guy did it.

o

What do you do with 125 eggs? That's a lot of pound cakes.

o

The freezer will be full, did you finish off all the eggs from last time you chicken sat? That question sounds just a bit odd LOL.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here