Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
janis_g

Banking can be hazardous to your health!

Janis_G
12 years ago

Wells Fargo took over Wachovia and things haven't been the same for me since.

I really loved my bank. In a small town pretty much everyone

knows your name, especially if you have lived there all your life and if you've always had the same bank.

I always go to the drive thru window and the ladies

that work there always ask how things are going, they ask about Neil and banking is a pleasant affair or it was until I drove up to the window the other day and came face to face with the rudest bank teller

in the world. He was 400 lbs of attitude, someone had p!$$ed him off and he was he!! bent on taking it out on me.

I have never been talked to in such a manner in my life.

It was embarrassing, humiliating and I was so taken aback

by it all that I was speechless. Speechless until I got home

and then I was furious. I called the bank, told the manager

what had happened and said that I was seriously considering

changing banks. The manager said they would talk to the teller,

asked me to reconsider changing banks and

apologized profusely. I cooled off and the next time I went

to the bank the lady apologized to me and asked if the

teller had called to apologize. I told her no, he hadn't and

that I never wanted to see him ever again.

Today I had to go to the bank and both ladies waved to me as I pulled up. When it came my turn, I pulled up, reached over and took the tube put my deposit in and was attempting to

replace the tube when all of a sudden I heard a GIANT sucking sound and I felt my arm being pulled upward. The tube disappeared and I jerked my arm back so quickly that only two of my fingers actually made it to the tube tunnel.

The teller and I were so stunned by what had happened that

we froze for a minute and then she was asking if I was okay.

I started laughing so hard I had tears rolling down my

cheeks. I told her I wasn't coming back again that I could take a hint. First they tried yelling at me to get me to leave and when that didn't work they tried jerking my arm off. I was still laughing when she sent the tube back out with candy in it.

I told her I was no dummy that it was a trap and I wasn't sticking my hand any where near that thing. Katrina and I and the tellers were all still laughing as I drove away.

Be careful while banking. :0)

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Columbus Premier Design-Build and General Contractor
More Discussions