Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quotes 7 - 22 - 14

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 22, 14 at 1:25

Without culture, and the relative freedom it implies, society, even when perfect, is but a jungle. This is why any authentic creation is a gift to the future.
Albert Camus

The authentic self is the soul made visible.
Sarah Ban Breathnach

If there's any object in human experience that's a precedent for what a computer should be like, it's a musical instrument: a device where you can explore a huge range of possibilities through an interface that connects your mind and your body, allowing you to be emotionally authentic and expressive.
Jaron Lanier

The most rewarding aspect of parenting is seeing my children be authentic. The most rewarding thing for me is to see them do anything that they're proud of.
Jamie Lee Curtis

The one characteristic of authentic power that most people overlook is humbleness. It is important for many reasons. A humble person walks in a friendly world. He or she sees friends everywhere he or she looks, wherever he or she goes, whomever he or she meets. His or her perception goes beyond the shell of appearance and into essence.
Gary Zukav

An awareness of one's mortality can lead you to wake up and live an authentic, meaningful life.
Bernie Siegel

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quotes 7 - 22 - 14

Yes, to all of the above!

o

Good ones.

o

Great quotes, Don.
I can say that lately the interface of my brain and my body is a whole lot better that the interface between my computer and my cable company,Comcast
When they go down and they have been going down a lot lately, we lose the net, phone and tv, Thank goodness, I have a different carrier for my cell, or I'd be left in the dark ages.
Lol, even if I think I'm loosing my mind, I can redirect my interface and function.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here