Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote 7-23-11

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Sat, Jul 23, 11 at 2:11

An effort made for the happiness of others lifts above ourselves.
Lydia M. Child

But what is happiness except the simple harmony between a man and the life he leads?
Albert Camus

Happiness is not something ready made. It comes from your own actions.
Dalai Lama

Happiness often sneaks in through a door you didn't know you left open.
John Barrymore

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote 7-23-11

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Sat, Jul 23, 11 at 8:47

All are good, happiness is elusive, happiness is right here, I do lead a happy life, sometimes stubbing my toe on a bump in the road, but that usually happens because I am the one not paying attention

Dawn is breaking, I am facing East and the sky is lightening, sipping my first cup of coffee, culdn't be better.

Thank you, Don~

o
RE: Quote 7-23-11

Love all of them. Most of my life has been happy, I think because I am positive and try to pass it on to others. Nature makes me happy and I tend to see the funny side of things. There are, as Lilo said so aptly, the bumps in the road, but if they were not, we would not know when we have a smooth ride.
Thanks for a week of good quotes, a reward for dropping out for a few days.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here