Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote, 07/15/10

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Thu, Jul 15, 10 at 7:37

As every cat owner knows, nobody knows a cat.
Ellen Perry Berkeley

I had been told that the training procedure with cats was difficult. It's not. Mine had me trained in two days.
Bill Dana

A cat got her own opinion of human beings. She don't say much, but you can tell enough to make you anxious not to hear the whole of it.
Jerome K. Jerome

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote, 07/15/10

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 15, 10 at 9:14

Good ones, my cats have trained me well enough to make me feel guilty that the household routine is all upset because I dared to have this accident and can't just jump to their command - wait until they meet the two boxers tonight or tomorrow morning!

o

Lilo, you never hear the end of that! Two boxers! My cat gets mad at me if somewhen during a day I pet a dog, not to talk about a dog in the house!

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Jul 15, 10 at 14:44

I'm lovin' your cat quotes! Bill Dana's is especially appropriate in our house; it's amazing how well-trained to Maggie's wants we've become.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here