Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
anneliese_32

Quote, 07/16/10

anneliese_32
13 years ago

Cats can work out mathematically the exact place to sit that will cause most inconvenience.

Pam Brown

A cat pours his body on the floor like water.

William Lyan Phelps

There is a no more intrepid explorer that a kitten.

Jules Champfleury

There is no snooze button on a cat who wants breakfast.

Unknown

Comments (6)

• lilod
    13 years ago

Nice metaphor in the second one. When it ets as hot as it has been, they come in and sprawl close to a fan, and preferably on the vinyl floor.

• User
    13 years ago

Funny how they can adapt themselves to whatever they are laying on and I have to toss and turn to get comfortable.

• mwoods
    13 years ago

I never thought of them being fluid before but they really are when you think about it. They ooze into a room,flow around corners and can assume the shape of anything they are on,in or around.

• mawheel
    13 years ago

Again, I say, your quotes are wonderful! Thank you.

• gabriell_gw
    13 years ago

These quotes are wonderful. I had been catless for several years, I have a new kitten who has been with me about two months. She is darling and a good companion.And she realy is fluid, I just never thought of it that way.

• anneliese_32
    Original Author
    13 years ago

The cat is the only animal which accepts the comforts but rejects the bondage of domesticity.
    Georges Louis Leclere de Buffon

You can keep a dog; but it is the cat who keeps people, because cats find humans useful domestic animals.
    George Mikes

It's funny how dogs and cats know the insides of folks better than other folks do, isn't it?
    Eleanor H. Porter

Sponsored
Kuhns Contracting, Inc.
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars26 Reviews
Central Ohio's Trusted Home Remodeler Specializing in Kitchens & Baths
More Discussions