Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
We are in the national

Posted by gmatx z6 (My Page) on
Wed, Jul 18, 12 at 9:18

news but not in a good way. It seems like Amarillo, TX has a doctor who is obsessed with his ex-girlfriend. She, however, found a new love (another doctor) in Lubbock, which is 123 miles south of here. Amarillo doctor evidently paid hired hit man with bars of silver ($9,000) to kill the Lubbock doctor. Someone said silver bars have ID marks on them that identify who the bars were sold to. It just amazes me that anyone would either (1) think he could commit a perfect murder and never be caught or (2) be willing to spend the rest of his life in prison for $9,000.

It was really a double blow for the Lubbock doctor's family as their father was killed on the 2 year anniversary of their mother's murder by her second husband.

I would have much rather seen us in the news for the great contract Bell Textron received to build the new commercial helicopters. They are our best industry here.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: We are in the national

Both parents were murdered? I am speechless. whoa. The chances of winning the powerball are probably smaller. I wish they'd won that more than a half billion dollar lottery. That is so awful.

o

Seems there is rarely a day when there is not a murder within a 100 mile radius. When and why did live become so cheap? It's not only here in the US, it's everywhere.

o

Hasn't it always been anneliese? There have been wars which decimated neighboring tribes. It's so awful to bear to think of the things humankind can do.

o

Lord luv a duck!
I'm wondering how he got through Med school.

o

Today's news from Aurora, CO realy shows the complete disregard for human life. I bet he did not know a single person there. This makes how many mass-shootings in a week?

o

Yes, mankind has always been cruel but we have reached such a low. Why have we gotten to this point and how do we change it? Is it lack of moral values taught by our parents or whoever raised us? Is it a rub off from some who believe they deserve whatever they want when they want it? What is it?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here