Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Time flies

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Sun, Jul 28, 13 at 13:30

I've been scanning pictures - something to do when it is so hot;
thought I share this one:

Grandson Trevor - he'll be 21 in September!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Time flies

Nice young man.
I talked the other day to a friend of my sons, the last time I saw him he was 10 and I was his den mother. Now he is a grandfather! Where did the time go?

o

That is something I need to do, scan pictures. I have all my grandmothers old pictures and I am the oldest and knows who the people are. Need to pass them down to my children. Any Ideas would be welcome.

o

Looks like he's having fun! Beautiful specimen of a horse there, too.

Hey Gloria! I would totally suggest you do that. Wonder if you could them onto a thumb drive and then copy several. That way, they can print their own and reprint as many times as they want. I will tell you this, I never ever saw my grandfather or great grandfather on my father's side until last week. I asked him to send me a photo. It was so sweet to finally see his face. Your children will love it.

Joseph O is (Daddy's daddy) on the back row, far lefthand side (and his dad Frank Sr in front, holding the 2nd oldest sibling. I look like Frank Jr on the back row far right hand side). My daddy's daddy died when he was in his teens (15, I think). I actually know nothing about the great grandfather.

This post was edited by rob333 on Tue, Jul 30, 13 at 10:49

o

DVDs, thumb drives, picture hosting sites all good for sharing. Get the names, dates, relation and places if possible and scan the back if that info is there. People that do genealogy will thank you. My Mom wrote on the backs and my Sister scanned and made CDs and DVDs for any that wanted them. Also have copies of written family history and relations on disc. Recording stories and history with camera, video or webcam is also good.

This post was edited by don_socal on Tue, Jul 30, 13 at 11:33

o

Yes, times fly. Our GS will be 7yo in Oct. When he was just a little boy, we bought him a little red wagon, and grandad would pull him in the wagon to the local park.
They came to visit this week, and GS wanted to pull grandad to the park.
I just luv the pic.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 1, 13 at 19:25

Great pictures, everybody. Thanks for sharing them.

o

WG - wonderful picture!

o

I too luv it west! It says it all.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here