Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
The latest fosters

Posted by lilosophie (My Page) on
Tue, Jul 8, 14 at 15:44

They have been at Joann's for a month, a feral mother and the three kittens. She was very protective of them, Joann could not touch her or them - it was hard to feed her ad clean the litterbox, it involved heavy gloves and a long handled tool to move things in the cage.
Mom is now spayed and returned to the Nursery, where she was living and they did want her back, now Joann has the job to socialize the babies.
Photo is of the boys: Sonny and gray Owl

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: The latest fosters

Here is #3, Graycie, she is a little shy
They are very photogenic, aren't they?

o

Today they had a cuddle lesson and the all got an A

o

They look like they want to be cuddled, you are doing a great job, Joann. Wish I could help, which means I would love to cuddle and play with kittens.

o

Aren't young kittens sweet!

Mary

o

Oh how cute. I'd like to be a "Huggy Foster".

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Jul 8, 14 at 18:06

Joann, you are an angel! I'd love to be part of the "cuddle party", too.

o

I try to look at things from the cats point of view and Mama Kitty thought it was an alien abduction. She was trapped and put in a cage with her babies. She didn't want her babies to have anything to do with the alien. It might be a kitten eater, in the wild kitten is only second to chicken to be eaten. The two boys would play with my fingers when ma wasn't looking. She would catch them and make them get in the box. Greycie was a good little girl so she hides from me but she is getting better. They have so much better lives as house cats rather than barn cats. My goal is for them to come to me and purr when held so they can be adopted to loving homes.

o

They are darling. Grey cats are my favorite, I don't want my
tuxedo cat to ever know this.

o

(((kittens!))) I just love them! They are truly adorable.

o

CUTE!!!!!

o

They always love a well chewed box, little rascals are showing splinters of personality already. Wishing them a good home and long life. A good kitty mama you are Joann.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here