Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

No, it couldn't have been

gandle
9 years ago

Had to go to North Platte yesterday morning. Went on highway 30 instead of the interstate. I don't drive anymore because of vision problems. Leone said "what in the world is this coming toward us?" It was a motorcycle with something long and sticking up behind the person driving the bike.

She said "it looks like a big clock, like a grandfather clock". I had to agree it did look like a grandfather clock. It stuck up behind the rider almost 5 feet. I have no idea how it was secured.

Leone said "I think it was a woman driving that bike, did you notice the long hair". No, I didn't notice but that wouldn't be an indication of gender especially on a biker. I wish she had looked at the license plate instead of the hair but I can't imagine riding with that I think grandfather clock as a passenger for a very long distance. You'd think the balance would be affected along with other problems. We were still talking about it miles later when Leone said wouldn't it be a lot easier if she just wore a wrist watch to tell the time?"

No we hadn't been drinking and seeing things. Wish we had had time, we would have turned around and followed it.

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions