Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Just hope that I am finally home for good.

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Fri, Jul 4, 14 at 20:32

Things were a little bit crazy around here. After a week of hospital stay my husband was relocated to rehab - 12 days, also out of town. Came back home, 8 hours later he got large red spots with puss in them, especially under the paper tape over his incissions, Back to doctor - staph infection, most likely caused by contaminated tape at rehab. 24 hours later back to hospital for another 48 hours and since this afternoon back home, but he still needs 3 times a day cleaning of all sore spots, treatment and rebandaging curtesy of his wife. He is as weak as a kitten. Wrong term, a kitten has lots off energy.

I don't want to see a hospital for a long time. It will take a couple of days before I have caught up with 4 weeks of e-mail and all the Garden Party postings.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Just hope that I am finally home for good.

• Posted by Jim-1 5b Illinois (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 4, 14 at 20:48

There were several of us worried about you and your husband. Thanks for the update.

Jim

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Jul 4, 14 at 20:53

Anneliese, thank you for taking a moment to let us know what's been happening in your world. Thoughts and prayers for your husband's healing and for strength for you in caring for him are coming your way.

((((((((((Hugs to both of you.))))))))))

o

Welcome home, may the grace of boredom be with you through the healing process. We were about to send out a rescue rabbit to find you.

o

Glad you are back home and I hope all goes well.
Nice to see you again.

o

Good to see you! It's scary when a person gets sicker from a hospital stay, seems to happen often.
You are most likely exhausted, but happy in your own surroundings.
We were really worried about you.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here