Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 8 - 8 - 14

User
9 years ago

Make it a habit to tell people thank you. To express your appreciation, sincerely and without the expectation of anything in return. Truly appreciate those around you, and you'll soon find many others around you. Truly appreciate life, and you'll find that you have more of it.
Ralph Marston

The first responsibility of a leader is to define reality. The last is to say thank you. In between, the leader is a servant.
Max de Pree

If the only prayer you ever say in your entire life is thank you, it will be enough.
Meister Eckhart

I'd like to say to all my fans out there, thanks for the support. And to all my doubters, thank you very much because you guys have also pushed me.
Usain Bolt

Thank you, yard sales, for being the perfect way to say to your neighbors: 'We think we're important enough to charge money for our garbage.'
Jimmy Fallon

Thank you for leaving us alone but giving us enough attention to boost our egos.
Mick Jagger

More and more, as I get older, people come up to me and say, 'Thank you for all the laughter.' And my standard answer is, 'It was my pleasure.' But that's the truth.
Bob Newhart

Music is love, love is music, music is life, and I love my life. Thank you and good night.
A. J. McLean

Comments (4)