Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 8 - 7 - 14

User
9 years ago

The cat could very well be man's best friend but would never stoop to admitting it.
Doug Larson

Lettin' the cat outta the bag is a whole lot easier 'n puttin' it back in.
Will Rogers

I like cats a lot. I've always liked cats. They're great company. When they eat, they always leave a little bit at the bottom of the bowl. A dog will polish the bowl, but a cat always leaves a little bit. It's like an offering.
Christopher Walken

It is difficult to obtain the friendship of a cat. It is a philosophical animal... one that does not place its affections thoughtlessly.
Theophile Gautier

I remember that. I was talking to him and I said how great it would be if actors had a tail because I have animals and a tail is so expressive. On a cat you can tell everything. You can tell if they're annoyed. You can tell whether they're scared.
Christopher Walken

In nine lifetimes, you'll never know as much about your cat as your cat knows about you.
Michel de Montaigne

I have my favorite cat, who is my paperweight, on my desk while I am writing.
Ray Bradbury

I've met many irresponsible people in my life but never an irresponsible cat.
Rita Mae Brown

I want my office to be quiet. The loudest thing in the room - by far - should be the occasional purring of the cat.
Linus Torvalds

In fact, I think I have had a ghost in my house. Although not active lately, unexplainable things would happen and the kitties were particularly sensitive - especially, Marlon Brando... the cat not the man.
Tippi Hedren

Comments (3)