Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
WOW!! I am back !

Posted by felisapiens (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 7, 10 at 1:28

Most of you seem to be unfamiliar to me. I have'nt been here in about 10 years. I am SO glad that this forum still exists! I no longer have a yard, but am still interested in the subject of gardening. Are any of my old friends still around?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: WOW!! I am back !

I've been here since 2002 but there are several here
that would have been here back then.

Welcome back.
Have you changed your user name? If so what was it
when you were here before?

o

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 7, 10 at 10:58

Cat-Dude????

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 7, 10 at 11:05

Bingo Lilo

o

Sat, Aug 7, 10 at 11:24

LOL Pam - you caught it too

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 7, 10 at 13:42

Didn't recognized the name, either -- or remember the *old* one, but I was here as a lurker. Welcome back.

o

I remember the Cat-Dude too, but I was a lurker also. Welcome back.

o

Is it really, really The Cat Dude?

If so.....A millions welcome backs.
If not.....Glad to hear from you anyway!

o

Yep...it's Cat-Dude! I remember the handle!
Welcome....where ya been?

o

felisapiens - Welcome back! I am not sure if we ever met but one thing is really amazing- A couple weeks ago I too returned to these forums after having been away for 12 years! What a crazy coincidence that we both have somehow been drawn back here. Good to have you here. Is it true you are "Cat Dude" ?

o

wow! nice to see some originals! ~ liz

o

Greetings from me and MY Robert, too!

Dorie

o

• Posted by pamven z5neastindiana (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 9, 10 at 6:52

And nice to see some oldies....ive missed you and Bigfoot liz...often wondered what you both were up to.

o

Welcome back Cat Dude! What a pleasure to see you here again. My user name is new but you might remember me when it was Marda.
So how on earth have you been?

o

Geeze Louise. The cat dude. Man is it old home week or what? sez lower case suzy who now uses upper case too.

o

Now, why am I blanking out on cat dude? I've been around as long any anybody, but for some reason I can't withdraw that name out of my memory bank. Lack of 'funds' are commonplace these days, however.

Anyhow, Welcome Back!

Dorie

o

I am pretty sure I remember cat dude. Welcome back!

-Robin

o

Thu, Aug 12, 10 at 11:45

Now that the welcome chorus has assembled, I think you, felisapiens aka Cat Dude need to make an appearance, we want to know what you have been up to, what you are doing right now and...and...
Don't leave us wondering!

o

I've been here close to 16 years and I remember Cat Dude! And Bigfoot Liz is back? I had better get back to posting more regularly, this is a great reunion!

o

This really makes me happy! Welcome back Dude! Yes, Sheila you do... lol.. [says the pot calling the kettle black.. smiles].

o

Hey Cat-dude...I'm kinda hit-or-miss, but i still stop in sporadically to check up, hard habit to break!

So whazzup?

lynnieb

o

Dorie, I think I remember "your" Robert. If it's the same Robert who was interested in trees and posted pics of trees and explained about each tree. I always enjoyed his posts.

o

That's the guy! We've done many seminars together, and he's been a great 'assistant' to some of my classes and projects. We are still tree people.

o

Hi Dorie, glad you replied and also glad I remembered the right "tree" people. I have a tree question, but I have to get my mind together to ask the question. I'll post the question in a separate post, but no pressure to get an answer.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here