Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
felisapiens

WOW!! I am back !

felisapiens
13 years ago

Most of you seem to be unfamiliar to me. I have'nt been here in about 10 years. I am SO glad that this forum still exists! I no longer have a yard, but am still interested in the subject of gardening. Are any of my old friends still around?

Comments (23)

• Janis_G
    13 years ago

I've been here since 2002 but there are several here
    that would have been here back then.

Welcome back.
    Have you changed your user name? If so what was it
    when you were here before?

• lilod
    13 years ago

Cat-Dude????

• pamven
    13 years ago

Bingo Lilo

• lilod
    13 years ago

LOL Pam - you caught it too

• mawheel
    13 years ago

Didn't recognized the name, either -- or remember the *old* one, but I was here as a lurker. Welcome back.

• anneliese_32
    13 years ago

I remember the Cat-Dude too, but I was a lurker also. Welcome back.

• agnespuffin
    13 years ago

Is it really, really The Cat Dude?

If so.....A millions welcome backs.
    If not.....Glad to hear from you anyway!

• lindac
    13 years ago

Yep...it's Cat-Dude! I remember the handle!
    Welcome....where ya been?

• melikesthepeculiar
    13 years ago

felisapiens - Welcome back! I am not sure if we ever met but one thing is really amazing- A couple weeks ago I too returned to these forums after having been away for 12 years! What a crazy coincidence that we both have somehow been drawn back here. Good to have you here. Is it true you are "Cat Dude" ?

• bigfoot_liz
    13 years ago

wow! nice to see some originals! ~ liz

• rhizo_1 (North AL) zone 7
    13 years ago

Greetings from me and MY Robert, too!

Dorie

• pamven
    13 years ago

And nice to see some oldies....ive missed you and Bigfoot liz...often wondered what you both were up to.

• mwoods
    13 years ago

Welcome back Cat Dude! What a pleasure to see you here again. My user name is new but you might remember me when it was Marda.
    So how on earth have you been?

• calliope
    13 years ago

Geeze Louise. The cat dude. Man is it old home week or what? sez lower case suzy who now uses upper case too.

13 years ago

Now, why am I blanking out on cat dude? I've been around as long any anybody, but for some reason I can't withdraw that name out of my memory bank. Lack of 'funds' are commonplace these days, however.

Anyhow, Welcome Back!

Dorie

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    13 years ago

I am pretty sure I remember cat dude. Welcome back!

-Robin

• lilod
    13 years ago

Now that the welcome chorus has assembled, I think you, felisapiens aka Cat Dude need to make an appearance, we want to know what you have been up to, what you are doing right now and...and...
    Don't leave us wondering!

• sheila
    13 years ago

I've been here close to 16 years and I remember Cat Dude! And Bigfoot Liz is back? I had better get back to posting more regularly, this is a great reunion!

• coconut_nj
    13 years ago

This really makes me happy! Welcome back Dude! Yes, Sheila you do... lol.. [says the pot calling the kettle black.. smiles].

• instar8
    13 years ago

Hey Cat-dude...I'm kinda hit-or-miss, but i still stop in sporadically to check up, hard habit to break!

So whazzup?

lynnieb

• west_gardener
    13 years ago

Dorie, I think I remember "your" Robert. If it's the same Robert who was interested in trees and posted pics of trees and explained about each tree. I always enjoyed his posts.

13 years ago

That's the guy! We've done many seminars together, and he's been a great 'assistant' to some of my classes and projects. We are still tree people.

• west_gardener
    13 years ago

Hi Dorie, glad you replied and also glad I remembered the right "tree" people. I have a tree question, but I have to get my mind together to ask the question. I'll post the question in a separate post, but no pressure to get an answer.

Sponsored
Emily Rudolph Interiors
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars25 Reviews
Hands-On & Collaborative Columbus Interior Designer
More Discussions