Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
don_socal

quotes 8 - 31 - 14

don_socal
9 years ago

There is only one boss. The customer. And he can fire everybody in the company from the chairman on down, simply by spending his money somewhere else.
Sam Walton

Somewhere, something incredible is waiting to be known.
Carl Sagan

Lost, yesterday, somewhere between sunrise and sunset, two golden hours, each set with sixty diamond minutes. No reward is offered for they are gone forever.
Horace Mann

How often I found where I should be going only by setting out for somewhere else.
R. Buckminster Fuller

If it's a penny for your thoughts and you put in your two cents worth, then someone, somewhere is making a penny.
Steven Wright

I'm thankful for the three ounce Ziploc bag, so that I have somewhere to put my savings.
Paula Poundstone

Seek always to do some good, somewhere. Every man has to seek in his own way to realize his true worth. You must give some time to your fellow man. For remember, you don't live in a world all your own. Your brothers are here too.
Albert Schweitzer

As long as you look for a Buddha somewhere else, you'll never see that your own mind is the Buddha.
Bodhidharma

Most of American life consists of driving somewhere and then returning home, wondering why the hell you went.
John Updike

My roommate got a pet elephant. Then it got lost. It's in the apartment somewhere.
Steven Wright

Sponsored
Industry Leading General Contractors in Virginia
More Discussions