Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Saturday August 20, 2011

Posted by coconut-nj 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 20, 11 at 2:34

Every time I have some moment on a seashore, or in the mountains, or sometimes in a quiet forest, I think this is why the environment has to be preserved.
Bill Bradley

I think the environment should be put in the category of our national security. Defense of our resources is just as important as defense abroad. Otherwise what is there to defend?
Robert Redford

It is horrifying that we have to fight our own government to save the environment.
Ansel Adams

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Saturday August 20, 2011

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 20, 11 at 9:43

That is an excellent trio to finish off your week.I anjoyed them all, thank you!

o
RE: Saturday August 20, 2011

I realy enjoyed this week and today's quotes definitely hit home. Thanks.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here