Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
hzdeleted_19760412

Quotes 8 - 21 - 14

User
9 years ago

America will never be destroyed from the outside. If we falter and lose our freedoms, it will be because we destroyed ourselves.
Abraham Lincoln

What light is to the eyes - what air is to the lungs - what love is to the heart, liberty is to the soul of man.
Robert Green Ingersoll

Expose yourself to your deepest fear; after that, fear has no power, and the fear of freedom shrinks and vanishes. You are free.
Jim Morrison

The most important kind of freedom is to be what you really are. You trade in your reality for a role. You give up your ability to feel, and in exchange, put on a mask.
Jim Morrison

I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do. I am free, no matter what rules surround me. If I find them tolerable, I tolerate them; if I find them too obnoxious, I break them. I am free because I know that I alone am morally responsible for everything I do.
Robert A. Heinlein

It is difficult to free fools from the chains they revere.
Voltaire

Is freedom anything else than the right to live as we wish? Nothing else.
Epictetus

You can only protect your liberties in this world by protecting the other man's freedom.
Clarence Darrow

None who have always been free can understand the terrible fascinating power of the hope of freedom to those who are not free.
Pearl S. Buck

Where globalization means, as it so often does, that the rich and powerful now have new means to further enrich and empower themselves at the cost of the poorer and weaker, we have a responsibility to protest in the name of universal freedom.
Nelson Mandela

The secret of freedom lies in educating people, whereas the secret of tyranny is in keeping them ignorant.
Maximilien Robespierre

Comments (5)

Sponsored
More Discussions