Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
don_socal

Quotes 8 - 18 - 14

don_socal
9 years ago

Life is really simple, but we insist on making it complicated.
Confucius

My formula for living is quite simple. I get up in the morning and I go to bed at night. In between, I occupy myself as best I can.
Cary Grant

This life, which had been the tomb of his virtue and of his honour, is but a walking shadow; a poor player, that struts and frets his hour upon the stage, and then is heard no more: it is a tale told by an idiot, full of sound and fury, signifying nothing.
William Shakespeare

A life spent making mistakes is not only more honorable, but more useful than a life spent doing nothing.
George Bernard Shaw

Natural disasters are terrifying - that loss of control, this feeling that something is just going to randomly end your life for absolutely no reason is terrifying. But, what scares me is the human reaction to it and how people behave when the rules of civility and society are obliterated.
Eli Roth

That best portion of a man's life, his little, nameless, unremembered acts of kindness and love.
William Wordsworth

I just enjoy life now. I just enjoy every morning I get to wake up.
Nas

Life has no limitations, except the ones you make.
Les Brown

Life is thickly sown with thorns, and I know no other remedy than to pass quickly through them. The longer we dwell on our misfortunes, the greater is their power to harm us.
Voltaire

Life and death are one thread, the same line viewed from different sides.
Lao Tzu

Comments (4)

Sponsored
Michael Nash Design, Build & Homes
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars254 Reviews
Northern Virginia Design Build Firm | 18x Best of Houzz
More Discussions