Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote, 08/14/10

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 14, 10 at 5:25

Don't knock the weather, nine-tenth of the people couldn't start a conversation if it didn't change once in a while.
Kim Hubard

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote, 08/14/10

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 14, 10 at 9:24

Whether you know it or not, Anneliese, you quotes about the weather this week were wunderbar! And timely - thank you for the fun.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 14, 10 at 13:35

Your weather quotes have been great, all week! And today's is so apt; what would we talk about if we didn't have the weather?

o

Yes, your quotes about the weather have been spot on. That topic has been on the news for some time this summer.
Lol, what would we talk about if not the weather. There are some good opening lines I can think of. How do you like this weather? Is it cold/hot enough for you? That's just for starters.

o

Two winters.

I was born in Norway and I live in CA. One of my cousins and I keep in touch and we share photos.He absolutely loves the Norwegian winters so he and his wife built a house in the middle of the Norwegian woods, it's cold -7 when I "talked" to him last.

I live in CA and I
absolutely love my climate.

Winter 1

Winter 2

o

How about some music with all this weather?

Norwegian Woods

California Dreaming

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here