Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
tisha_

Lots more pics of the invites!

tisha_
13 years ago

I am going to start mailing them today, so I took some pictures last night.

I wish the photos gave a better idea of the color. The paper goods, except the maps, are all printed on a really pretty lilac color, that's metallic, so it shimmers.

Here's everything.

{{gwi:179827}}

Here's the front and back of the envelopes. I made the wrap around labels and the return address labels.

{{gwi:179828}}

{{gwi:179829}}

{{gwi:179831}}

This is the actual invite. I had a postcard that had that lovely little paisley flower corner pattern on it, so I scanned it and recolored it in Publisher, and used it on everything. I just love it. I think it's classy, but also is also a little bit whimsical, maybe?

{{gwi:179834}}

We're not having children at the wedding, because of the location and the time of the ceremony and reception. So, I wanted to get that across without having to put it directly onto any of the info. So, my solution was to print the names of the people invited directly onto the RSVPs and to put the number of seats reserved for them. I am sure I'll still have to make some uncomfortable phone calls after we get the RSVPs back, but I figured this might help a little bit. Plus, I think it looks pretty. :-)

{{gwi:179836}}

This is the worst picture in the bunch. I guess the flash didn't work for this one or something. Anyway, this is the photo sharing card. Since almost everyone has a digital camera or a camera phone these days, the "new" thing is to include these little info cards for people to share the pictures they take. I hope it works! I think it's a great idea!

{{gwi:179838}}

And this is the little map that I made. I think it gets the point across. At least, I hope it does.

{{gwi:179841}}

And that's it. I need to find out what they weigh now, and go stick a few in the mail.

Comments (8)

Sponsored
Fineline Deck Builders
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars11 Reviews
Women Owned Construction Company Specializing in High Quality Decks
More Discussions