Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
And that makes 8

Posted by gandle 4 NE (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 27, 10 at 10:31

Agreat grand daughter last night. Little squirt, 6 lbs.2 oz. 18 inches long. And with that I'll shut up for a month or so. Looks like I've been hogging the party posts

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: And that makes 8

Congratulations!

You're not hogging, it's just that very few are posting these days. Probably out enjoying the last summer hurrah.

P.S. My postal worker's son just had a baby. 24 inches long! Sheesh!

o

Congratulations G and L!

o

Congrats from me too. I have a feeling you could fill a stadium with all your kin.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Fri, Aug 27, 10 at 14:00

Congratulations, George and Leone. Please don't take a break from posting; I enjoy reading your posts. Besides, we have to know the baby's name, don't we?

o

O.k, Christine Lynn

o

Congratulations to the parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts and naturally to you. My granddaughter's name is Christine too.
Please keep posting and you definitely are not hogging the party.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 28, 10 at 15:15

Thanks, George. That's a very pretty name. Now, what is she going to be called? (I'm really inquisitive, but I'd love to know.)

My older daughter's middle name is Lynn; she's never been called by it, but it goes very well with her first name of Karen--just as it goes very well with "Christine".

I have always been called by my middle name, which I like, but it caused confusion till I just decided to answer to my first name upon meeting people who thought it appropriate to address me by it! Especially by those who didn't know me well enough to have a reason to use it!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here