Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
gandle

And that makes 8

gandle
13 years ago

Agreat grand daughter last night. Little squirt, 6 lbs.2 oz. 18 inches long. And with that I'll shut up for a month or so. Looks like I've been hogging the party posts

Comments (7)

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    13 years ago

Congratulations!

You're not hogging, it's just that very few are posting these days. Probably out enjoying the last summer hurrah.

P.S. My postal worker's son just had a baby. 24 inches long! Sheesh!

• jazmynsmom
    13 years ago

Congratulations G and L!

• mwoods
    13 years ago

Congrats from me too. I have a feeling you could fill a stadium with all your kin.

• mawheel
    13 years ago

Congratulations, George and Leone. Please don't take a break from posting; I enjoy reading your posts. Besides, we have to know the baby's name, don't we?

• gandle
    Original Author
    13 years ago

O.k, Christine Lynn

• anneliese_32
    13 years ago

Congratulations to the parents, grandparents, uncles and aunts and naturally to you. My granddaughter's name is Christine too.
    Please keep posting and you definitely are not hogging the party.

• mawheel
    13 years ago

Thanks, George. That's a very pretty name. Now, what is she going to be called? (I'm really inquisitive, but I'd love to know.)

My older daughter's middle name is Lynn; she's never been called by it, but it goes very well with her first name of Karen--just as it goes very well with "Christine".

I have always been called by my middle name, which I like, but it caused confusion till I just decided to answer to my first name upon meeting people who thought it appropriate to address me by it! Especially by those who didn't know me well enough to have a reason to use it!

Sponsored
Peabody Landscape Group
Average rating: 3.5 out of 5 stars8 Reviews
Franklin County's Reliable Landscape Design & Contracting
More Discussions