Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
2 little giggles from the LF

Posted by rob333 (My Page) on
Mon, Aug 23, 10 at 16:47

Small warning, the first bullet talks about church, etc., but it's not really about "religion"

Modern Christianity: He and I were discussing his class from church. They learned of the end days, those written about in Revelations. When he got to the part of the people who werent Gods chosen, those receiving a "mark", he told me, those people would get a microchip implanted.

We were walking and talking at the grocery store, until he stopped at the bin filled with watermelons. I assume he was searching for the ever forbidden ice he likes to play in. I leaned over and asked him what he was doing. He said, "Looking for the holes." "Holes? What holes?" "You know, how they get the seeds out." I explained how they cross-pollinated over and over until they produced seedless watermelons, and he understood it, but I sure am laughing at the little guy! Yes, truly at. I sure do love him!

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: 2 little giggles from the LF

• Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
    Mon, Aug 23, 10 at 18:07

He has a droll way to look at things, hasn't he?

o

Interesting, about a new way of Modern Christianity.
Sigh, so the church is still teaching about " Gods chosen ones". Wow, microchip implanted. It used to be a scarlet letter etc. We have to listen to LF, he is our future and I don't know where he is getting all this "new" stuff.

o

No, no! :) that wasn't the church. It was totally LF's way of solving the problem. He is a big science fiction fan.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Tue, Aug 24, 10 at 15:46

Sometimes "words of wisdom" truly come from little children. LF sounds as if he's already a thinker!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here