Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
All that for 1 dozen eggs!!!

Posted by lilod NoCal/8 (My Page) on
Fri, Aug 6, 10 at 17:58

Daughter Linda came for an overnight visit, she said it was to pick up some of my excellent, fresh eggs.
She came with Tandori chicken, couscous and zucchini from her garden and a bottle of Chardonnay, this morning she swept my floor and vacuumed all the carpeting and dusted. She set up DSL-high speed I-net service!! Said she can't stand the slow dial-up when she visits here and wants to use her lap-top.
Can't get much better than that, can it?

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: All that for 1 dozen eggs!!!

Visitors like that are always welcome. That's definitely worth a dozen eggs. Is it not nice not to wait half a day until your computer responds? I always said what's the hurry, but now I would not want to go back.

o
Awesome!

Your daughter sounds like a real gem. Treasure her, such are rare!

o
RE: All that for 1 dozen eggs!!!

Lilo, it is nice to have someone lend a helping hand
now and then.
I'm so glad Linda came for a visit and pitched in to help
you. Enjoy your new DSL internet service.

How are you feeling now, sweet lady?

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here