Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Lucky shot

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Thu, Aug 16, 12 at 18:23

Sorting pictures I ran across this one, posted it on the Pet Forum, but thought I share it at the Party.
Maximus to Jasmyn: "I haz box and you don't"
Jasmyn is obviously majorly miffed

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Lucky shot ***

Picture did not come through first time

o
RE: Lucky shot

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Aug 16, 12 at 18:31

What a hoot!! Jasmyn is just telling Maximus she's "above such things as playing in boxes--till she gets a chance!

o

Love it, Lilo.

o

you did get a lucky shot! Looking cute as pie. Just makes me wanna go pet the Mag's. If she and Max ever hooked up (not even possible), their kittens would be one big fluff ball with a black lined mouth (she has those too).

obviously, y'all know cats. Good at reading the body language, and till she gets a chance, that's so true!

o

They are even aloof with each other, the main thing you can predict with them, great pic.

o

Juuust waaait!

o

Great pic!!!!

What is it about cats? ---Never a dull moment, for sure!
The expressions are priceless!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here