Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Anonymous Survey?

Posted by west_gardener (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 11, 12 at 18:55

When I clicked on a post here on GP, I got the survey below.
It named the city where I live. but I changed that wording.
Anyone know if this is a legit Gardenweb.com survey?

Shopping Survey:
Gardenweb.com
Saturday, August 11, 2012
Dear Gardenweb.com visitor,

You've been selected to take part in our anonymous survey for visitors in the naming my city, California area. Tell us what you think of Gardenweb.com in this 30 second questionnaire, and to say "thank you", we'll offer you a few exclusive offers...

Question 1 of 4: What is your Gender?

Female
Male

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Anonymous Survey?

I never do surveys, so I don't worry whether legit or phony. May it be Internet, phone or mail - I don't do them

o

I am with Lilo.

o

I've not seen anything like that before, but have always known GW to deal with legitimate yet extremely aggressive companies (advertising.) It sounds like an ad.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here