Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Update wanted

Posted by anneliese_32 6 (My Page) on
Sat, Aug 25, 12 at 18:58

Don, how are you? Hope you are healing and don't hurt too much. A bit is ok, it means that things knit. All the best to you and Missy.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Update wanted

Off the oxycontin as of last night and should be off the vicodin by Monday or Tuesday. Great to just have the healing pain of the incisions and that constant interior pain gone. Thank you for asking, hope things are well with you also.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Sat, Aug 25, 12 at 21:01

Great news, Don. I'm glad for both you and Missy. I know from experience she has been hurting, too --maybe not physically, like you, but hurting just the same.

Continued sunflowers and hugs ((((Don and Missy)))) coming your way.

o

Yes, great news, Don.
Hugs to you and Missy.

o

Happy that you are mending, Don
Sending much love to you and Missy, you are in my thoughts.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here