Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
agnespuffin

Pleasant trip to the Dentist.

agnespuffin
12 years ago

Yep, we enjoy going to our dentist. He's a wonderful guy. Don't know how good a dentist he is, we have great teeth and see him just for cleaning. But his personality and the type of technicians that he hires makes a visit, very pleasant.

Now...to get to the point of this posting.

I have mentioned before how our city is used very often for background in movies and TV shows/Advertising. You want it...it's around here somewhere. As a result, we have a large group of folks that because of their jobs/retirement can drop everything and show up for crowd scenes and background roles. My #2 son is one of them. He's been doing it for years.

He lost a front tooth in high school and had a false one, that over the years had gotten to look strange. We were about ready to personally tie him in the dental chair when our dentist managed to talk him into having it replaced. Soooooo, he gets to play a little walk-on part in a picture. Our dentist says he saw it twice. And it was a real thrill to look up there at the big screen, see the big grin and think, "That's MY smile up there!"

Comments (6)

Sponsored
Dave Fox Design Build Remodelers
Average rating: 4.9 out of 5 stars49 Reviews
Columbus Area's Luxury Design Build Firm | 17x Best of Houzz Winner!
More Discussions