Tue, Aug 21, 12 at 20:17

Been awhile. What is new:

New kitten. Back uo to five felines.

DD getting married.

I cut my hair.

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Tibs checks in

All good news, Tibs, glad you are checking in, stay a while please, will you?
Thank you for the sunflowers for Joann, I'm counting my blessings, it had been a hard, stressful day, but I don't have a dead daughter, it came so close

o

Nice hearing from you. Please stay a while, even if the wedding preparations keep you occupied.

o

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Wed, Aug 22, 12 at 7:54

Glad you're back, Tibs. Please keep us posted on wedding preparations and the cats; pictures would be nice, too. :>)

o

I haven't been around long enough to know you well Tibbs, but still appreciate the advice you gave me on being careful about copywrites. Its come in very handy. How did your club make out on the threat of being sued on the article by "unknown" that they published?

o

Hi Tibs, glad to see you again. As lilo said, it's all good news. Please keep in touch, and yes, pics would be welcome.

o

Welcome home!

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here