Shop Products
Houzz Logo Print
kathyjane_gw

Sunflowers For Don, Please!

kathyjane
11 years ago

Missy told me that Don is having a gall bladder operation today.

She said he has been taking perscribed medicines as he waited for surgery and has been pretty uncomfortable the past few weeks with worsening conditions. I think he was just about at the end of his rope with the whole thing----hopefully, things will now turn around for him and he'll be well on his way to recovery very soon!!!

I know it's been very hard for them, trying to cope with Dr. visits, getting perscriptions filled, and just trying to stay normal during a very trying and uncomfortable time!

((((((((Hugs and prayers for both of you, Don and Missy)))))))

We love you!

Comments (15)

• mawheel
    11 years ago

Prayers, hugs, and boatloads of sunflowers are offered for you, Don, and you, too, Missy. Hope it helps knowing that so many folks are thinking about you and pulling for your complete recovery.

• lilosophie
    11 years ago

Sunflowers, love, good vibes and big mojo to Don and Missy
    two people so special to me and likely all the members of the Party - we are pulling for you!

• gandle
    11 years ago

A prayer for Don is on it's way.

• Janis_G
    11 years ago

Fields of sunflowers my sweet friends.
    Hugs and prayers for both of you.
    Hang in there!

• anneliese_32
    11 years ago

Sunflowers, good thoughts and a prayer are going to you and my candle stays lit. Hope you have a quick recovery. Hugs for both of you, Don and Missy.
    Thanks Kathyjane for letting us know.

• rob333 (zone 7b)
    11 years ago

(((Don and Missy (and the critters))))

Much love, healing thoughts and armloads of sunflowers for all of you!

• petaloid
    11 years ago

All my best to Don -- when he heals up from this he will be in much better shape.

• west_gardener
    11 years ago

Don and Missy, I wish you all the best, and I hope all goes well. Lots of sunflowers and good thoughts going your way from California.

• Missy_GardenWhimsy
    11 years ago

Dear, dear friends...thank you for all thoughts and prayers! I read your notes to Don a few hours ago and he was so happy with your notes. I am leaving in just a few minutes to head to the hospital so that I can bring him home tonight. Love and hugs to all of your lovely people! Missy

• lilosophie
    11 years ago

Missy and Don, thank you Missy for letting us know thingts went well, hello Don, I know there is no better place for recovery than home.
    Sending lots of love your way

• Janis_G
    11 years ago

Don, get well soon.
    Spook night is coming soon and the webs will be calling.

• anneliese_32
    11 years ago

Glad that Don is coming home. Hope he follows his doctor's instructions. Heal well.
    Thanks Missy for keeping us updated.. I think we all were wondering all day.

• gmatx zone 6
    11 years ago

Prayers and best wishes for an uneventful recovery going out to Don. Good energy vibes going out to Missy!
    M

• don_socal
    11 years ago

KJ and all friends here, thank you for the good wishes and support. It is now at a point where it is a great relief to have exchanged a constant pain for a diminishing one. It has been tolerated since April with increasing amounts of Vicoden but not completely. When leaving the recovery room it was really bad and yesterday went through more Vicoden and Morphine. They sent me home with oxycodone and I still have a lot of Vicoden. Hope to get off all of it sooner than they are allowing for as it is not stuff I want to use for any length of time. Do not like what it does to my acuity. Now I should get a spot for the ablation that I have been waiting for over a year and get off some or all the heart meds. Long road with surprises along the way. Again thanks to all my friends here.

• west_gardener
    11 years ago

Dear Don, I just luv your "acuity".

Sponsored
Outdoor Spaces
Average rating: 5 out of 5 stars19 Reviews
Experienced Full Service Landscape Design Firm Serving Loudoun County
More Discussions