Quote Sept. 9, 2010

Posted by don_socal socal (My Page) on
Thu, Sep 9, 10 at 0:15

- "Do you have a vacancy?"
- "Oh, we have 12 vacancies: 12 cabins, 12 vacancies."
Psycho (1960)

"Well, a boy's best friend is his mother."
Psycho (1960)

"Mother, my mother, uh, what is the phrase? - She isn't qu-quite herself today."
Psycho (1960)

"We all go a little mad sometimes... Haven't you?"
Psycho (1960)

"I'm not even gonna swat that fly. I hope they are watching. They'll see. They'll see and they'll know and they'll say, 'Why, she wouldn't even harm a fly.'"
Psycho (1960)

Follow-Up Postings:

o
RE: Quote Sept. 9, 2010

• Posted by mwheel East. WV-Z.6 (My Page) on
    Thu, Sep 9, 10 at 13:55

Dare I admit that I've never seen "Psycho"? Even at my advanced age, I hate to be scared and even though I know it's just a movie or TV show, will not often subject myself to that feeling. OTH, a book can be pretty intense, bloody, and/or scary--but I can always skip those parts. :>)

o
RE: Quote Sept. 9, 2010

I was 19 yeo when I saw Psycho. it was the premier show in DC. We were all decked out in our finery for the obligatory coctail party before the show. Never expected the film's impact. Gads,the shower scene stayed with me for months. These days I check the "gross" factor before I watch anything. I'm with you mwheel.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here