Return to the The Garden Party Forum | Post a Follow-Up

o
Quote 9/11

Posted by lilosophie none (My Page) on
Tue, Sep 11, 12 at 1:42

Ah, this is obviously some strange usage of the word 'safe' that I wasn't previously aware of.
Douglas Adams, Arthur Dent in "The Hitchhikers Guide to the Galaxy"

"Reality is frequently inaccurate."
― Douglas Adams, The Restaurant at the End of the Universe

It can be very dangerous to see things from somebody else's point of view without the proper training."
― Douglas Adams, The Ultimate Hitchhiker's Guide

Note* I am fully aware what this date means to us, but you will find mention of that in many places, speeches and articles
I just want to think of it as my Great-granddaughter's
birthday: Happy twenty, Kailey - finally left your teens

Follow-Up Postings:

o
Beautiful birthday

Lilo, happy birthday to your great-granddaughter! I hope the day is smiling on her with as good weather as we have here.

o
RE: Quote 9/11

2nd Happy Birthday greetings to Kailey and hoping she has a wonderful year waiting for her, Lilo!
KJ

o

This is Kailey when she just entered her teens, she and Ralph (RIP) had a special relationship

o

Beautiful young woman, Happy Birthday to her and her GGG is right to be proud.

Great quotes to boot especially the last one, it is hard and sometimes dangerous to look at the world through another point of view. Try walking behind someone very else and mimic their walk the break away and continue as if you are them. You will get a feeling of what it is like in that body and the thoughts will be there too.

o

What a beautiful young woman, a belated birthday greeting from me too.
Like especially the reality quote, always depends on whose perspective it is.

o Post a Follow-Up

Please Note: Only registered members are able to post messages to this forum.

If you are a member, please log in.

If you aren't yet a member, join now!

Return to the The Garden Party Forum

Information about Posting

• You must be logged in to post a message. Once you are logged in, a posting window will appear at the bottom of the messages. If you are not a member, please register for an account.
  • Please review our Rules of Play before posting.
  • Posting is a two-step process. Once you have composed your message, you will be taken to the preview page. You will then have a chance to review your post, make changes and upload photos.
  • After posting your message, you may need to refresh the forum page in order to see it.
  • Before posting copyrighted material, please read about Copyright and Fair Use.
  • We have a strict no-advertising policy!
  • If you would like to practice posting or uploading photos, please visit our Test forum.
  • If you need assistance, please Contact Us and we will be happy to help.

Learn more about in-text links on this page here